Accessibility statement summary
This website has been designed in order that most people visiting the website should be able to use it. That
means you should be able to:
- Navigate to most of the content on this website using just a keyboard.
- Listen to most of the content on this website using a screen recorder.
- Use the website efficiently across different device sizes.
How accessible is this website?
The following important features have been thoroughly taken into care while designing and updating this website:
- Headings have been used to maintain the proper hierarchy of the content.
- All the headings are in sentence case only.
- There is only a single H1 level heading per page.
- All the images are provided with relevant alternative text.
- Most of the links use descriptive text and avoid vague texts.
- No audio or video media is used in this website.
We continuously work to achieve and maintain WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
This statement was prepared on 18 December 2020. It has been last updated on 18 December 2020.