At Imperial College London, he has developed and taught five different courses to UG and MSc students. His
lecture courses receive good feedbacks from the students. He is consistently rated as a caring lecturer who
engages well with his students. Over the time of last 20 years, he has developed and taught the following
Imperial College London
M.Eng/MSc (4th year)
- E4.48/EE9-FPN1-03/EE9-CS6-2: Power System Dynamics, Stability and Control (2016-present).
- EE9-FPN1-01: Topics in Future Power Networks (2019-present).
- E4.49: Power Electronics and FACTS (50%; 2007-2015).
- E4.48: Power System Control, Measurements and Protections (100%; 2007-2015).
- E4.39: Environmental and Economic Issues in Power Systems (50%; 2002-2006).
- E4.38: Modelling and Control in Power Engineering (50%; 2002-2006).
B.Eng (3rd year)
- E3.13: Electric Energy Systems (50%; 2002-2006).
- EE630: Power System Dynamics and Stability (100%, 2000-2001).
- EE637: Advanced Power System Stability (100%, 2000-2001).
- Electrical Technology (100%; 1993-1996).
- Principle of Electrical Engineering (100%; 1993-1996).